23 January, 2012

Error: This application was precompiled with personalization turned off


Some days ago I have deployed one of my asp.net applications in Windows 2003 server. After deploying I could not browse any pages. I was getting the following errors – 

This application was precompiled with personalization turned off, but it appears to have been turned on after the precompilation, which is not supported.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: This application was precompiled with personalization turned off, but it appears to have been turned on after the precompilation, which is not supported.

I did not include Source Error and Stack Trace here. So, what is the solution of the problem?
Yea! I have solved the problem by adding  the following snippet in web config.
               
It works fine.
If you find same problem, try to solve the problem this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment